Krakow Guide - Alicjaby Stag Republic Tuesday, 07 September 2010
Alicja has worked for Stag Republic just over a year now. She has movie-star-looks and adores a good party. We thought it was time to introduce her:
1) Where were you born?
2) How long you’ve been working as Stag Republic guide in Krakow?
Since September 2009
3) Which languages do you speak?
Polish, English and a little bit of Spanish and German
4) What music do you like?
House, Pop and Electro
5) What is your favourite movie?
Stardust, Casino, Gone with the Wind and classic films like that
6) What do you like to do in your free time?
Spending time with friends, mostly clubbing
7) Favourite club in Krakow? And why?
Prozak - great music, lots of happy people, it’s a place where you can really feel Krakow’s spirit
8)Favourite Krakow stag activity and why?
Shooting- love the power and adrenaline rush
9) What’s the one thing you tell all your stag groups?
That it is their time to have fun and to leave everything behind. What happens in Krakow, stays in Krakow
10) Funniest stag group story?
With one of my groups we danced in the rain, in the middle of Market Square, singing „Time of My Life” and we pretanded we were performing for „Dancing with the Stars”