Guided Pub CrawlGET QUOTE
£11 per person without hotel package
Tailored tour of Budapest’s booming nightlife - Our local team of party girls know the bars and clubs inside and out. So get your party pants on, it’s going to be a boozey doozy! And remember – this pub crawl is FREE if you book a hotel package with us.
- A friendly local guide for six hours to give you a tailored tour of Budapest’s best pubs and bars
- First round of beers free
- Free entry to one of Budapest’s best nightclubs
- Free entry to Budapest’s top strip club
- Free round of beers at the strip club
- Free table dance for the Stag
- Consultation with best man and/or team leaders
- Hailing of taxis (or book a private bus)
The small print:
- Minimum number of 8
- We do not take any commissions from bars or clubs
- No transport is included
- Smart clothing is not essential, most clubs have a relaxed dress code
- Pulling is not guaranteed
- Any verbal or physical abuse (read sexual harrassment) directed at your guide by any member(s) of the group will result in her leaving the group immediately, hopefully preceeded by a hard slap. No refund will be given.
What to expect:
Your guide will meet you in your accommodation. She will discuss with with you generally what type of venues you would like to visit. The speed and number of places a stag group can and will visit varies immensely. So much depends on group size and group personalities. Very generally you are likely to visit minimum three (likely for large groups) maximum six different venues.
Budapest is more spread out, than say a smaller town like Riga or Bratislava, so sometimes getting from one bar to the next can take more time. You can pay extra for taxis, public transport or arrange a pub crawl bus.
On Fridays and Saturdays the nightlife generally doesn’t get going until well after 10 pm, so the first part of the pub crawl is getting to know the best pre-party hangouts in Budapest, like the infamous ruin bars.