We ain’t gonna lie to you – this is NOT an adrenaline-fuelled stag activity, this is a family-friendly kiddie ride in the countryside. So if the lads just want to go for some relaxing, ‘kiddie’ fun, then bobsledding is perfect. Roll down 700 metres of winding chutes and tracks in little tobbogans surrounded by the beautiful Visegrad hills. It really can be fun, we swear!
- A lovely, local guide to meet you at your hotel
- Transport to and from bobsled venue by private coach
- One pass per person (ten slides down each)
- Snack (hamburger or hotdog)
- First round of beers free
The small print:
- Minimum group size of 8
- Allow minimum four to five hours with transport
- Venue is located in Visegrad, appx an hour’s drive North of Budapest, but it can be as much as two hours one way if traffic is bad
- If weather turns bad (rain or too much snow) then the track will be closed. We’ll do our best to find an alternative activity but no refund will be given.