Rafting Two HoursGET QUOTE
£45 per person without hotel package
White water rafting in Krakow – Race the rapids and experience the thrills of rafting on the official Polish Olympic training course.
- A friendly, local guide to meet you at your hotel
- Private transfers to and from the venue
- All equipment including a life jacket, paddle, helmet and neoprene suit in cold weather, safety and rescue tools
- Professional, experienced, English-speaking instructors
- Two hours rafting time total
- A round of beers after
The small print:
- Group minimum of 8
- Each boat takes 8 people + 1 instructor
- One run lasts 5-7 minutes, then a ten minute walk back to the top.
- Available Spring to early Autumn
- Transfer time is appx 30 minutes from centre of town