IF you’d like to go snowmobiling on your Krakow stag weekend, we insist you understand one thing: this is a completely snow-dependent activity. If there is no snow, there is no snowmobiling. Innit. We will do our best to speak to The Snowman, Father Christmas and all them folk, but we’re not promising anything.
- A friendly, local guide to meet you at your hotel
- Private transfers to and from the venue
- Fees and all equipment (boots, gloves, helmet, jacket, pants are all provided)
- One snowmobile per two people
- Drive time of appx half hour per person
- A traditional Polish lunch and warm drinks
- An unforgettable trip through the Tatras, one of Poland’s most breathtaking mountain regions.
- A round of beers afterwards, to keep you warm for the ride home.
The small print:
- Transfer time one way is 1.5 – 2 hours, depending on weather
- Appropriate clothing is a must, make sure to dress warm and bring winter, waterproof boots, and warm thermal under clothing is strongly recommended, especially socks.
- This is a full day activity, an early start strongly advised.
- No alcohol can be consumed before or during this activity. If you’re on the booze – you lose. The supplier reserves the right to refuse service to anyone they believe is intoxicated or not fit to operate a snowmobile – no refund given.
- This is a WINTER activity, but if there is no snow, then there is no snowmobiling.