European Stag Party organisers
Stag Republic was formed as Budapest Weekends in 2000 by Joseph Walker and Paul Kamondy (the two very happy blokes in penguin suits to the left here) to meet the growing demand for stag tours in Eastern Europe. Since then, we have grown into the number one stag party organiser in Budapest hosting over 10,000 people each year. In addition, we have our own operations in Krakow and Riga.
A healthy appetite for a good time has led to many hours of ‘research’ in bars and clubs. Based on this experience, we offer the largest selection of activities of any stag organisers in the region and have the inside track on the best restaurants and hotels.
Josey and Paul also strongly believe that local guides in each destination help make the weekend truly special. As you can see from the photo above a lovely local guide is an essential addition to any stag weekend. Find out more about our lovely guides here.
Sister Companies / Partners
- EuroTrip Party – Stag weekend packages and activities satisfying the French, German and Norwegian markets’ needs
We offer what other companies can’t:
- Superb local knowledge: based in Budapest, expat owned and managed, amazing local guides
- Experienced: Operating in Budapest since 2000
- Market leader: Hosting over 10,000 people every year
- We’re fully compliant with all Hungarian tourism requirements – we’re a certified member of MUISZ (Hungarian permit number: U-000623)
- Saving you time and money: All of our accommodation packages include a free guided pub crawl to make the best use of your short stagging time.
- Value for money: You get what you pay for. No extra hidden costs. Ever. (Unlike our competitors)
- We pay for your stags’ trip: For groups above 16, your stag goes for free. For above 22, so does the best man.
- Reputation: most of our business comes from referrals and recommendations from former clients
- Easy Payment terms: A simple 25% deposit means you don’t have to pay for your mates upfront. – Read more
- Largest choice: Nobody beats our great selection of activities and extras to spice up your weekend
- Affordable: Hotel package prices starting at £65 – Read more
- Quality: We inspect all of the hotels we use to make sure you’re getting the quality you pay for