Easy Payment terms
A simple 25% deposit
Amazing local guides
Superb local knowledge
over 10,000 people every year
Value for money
No extra hidden costs
What you and your Stag get
- A lovely, local guide to meet you at your hotel
- Transport to and from meeting point
- Two lads per Trabant (in odd numbered groups, one car may have two passengers)
- The stag gets to ride in the Hello Kitty pink Trabant
- 50 kilometre (31 mile) round trip through the Pilis Hills
- Traditional Hungarian meal in a countryside restaurant
- Experienced English-speaking instructors
- Short lesson on how to drive a Trabant, safety instructions
- To be the envy of other road users
- Support car in case of breakdowns (don't worry, Trabants are easily repaired)
About Stag Do Trabant Tour in BudapestRetro Trabant Tour in Budapest - Designed in the fifties, made from lightweight Duroplast - resin reinforced with cotton or wool - and fitted with an unpretentious two-stroke engine, the Trabant is a true icon of Eastern European engineering.Learn to operate the gear stick built into the dashboard and take a scenic cruise to the hills, where a typically hearty Hungarian meal awaits. Then race back to Budapest at low speed for a high-octane night out.
The small print
- Minimum number of participants: 8.
- Allow minimum half a day for this event.
- Ridiculously low speeds – Trabants were not designed for racing
- Driving licenses required on the day
- Please provide the following information for each participant latest one week before arrival:
- Birthplace and date
- Passport number
- If the information is not provided, then you will not be allowed to drive but can still participate as passengers, for the same price.
- This is a great time to do fancy dress – superheroes, race car drivers, pilots, etc.