Easy Payment terms
A simple 25% deposit
Amazing local guides
Superb local knowledge
over 10,000 people every year
Value for money
No extra hidden costs
What you and your Stag get
- A lovely local guide to meet you at your accommodation and escort you to your private minibus that takes you to the venue
- Transport back to your place
- Full equipment
- 3 x 15-20 mins
- A round of beers after the activity
- ..and a great laugh of course
About Dog Attack in KrakowGet the lads together and book ’Dog Attack’ to see how brave the stag really is! This new activity is the latest sensation just outside Krakow. The dogs are well-trained, which means your friend isn’t going to be in real danger, but it’ll be a great laugh for the whole group for sure!
The small print
- Minimum number of participants: 8 people.
- The activity can be arranged for smaller groups too. Call us for a tailored quote!
- Only the stag is going to be attacked. The rest of the group is just watching.
- The dogs are well-trained, therefore this is neither a dangerous activity, nor considered as animal torture.
- The activity takes place at Jordan Park or Blonia park (just outside Krakow)