Easy Payment terms
A simple 25% deposit
Amazing local guides
Superb local knowledge
over 10,000 people every year
Value for money
No extra hidden costs
What you and your Stag get
- A lovely, local guide
- Return transfers by private minibus
- Three hour transfer one way
- Pit stops for food, water, weeing
- All equipment (life jackets, paddles, helmets, etc)
- Professional, English-speaking instructors
- Two hours rafting on the Dunajec river
- A round of beers afterwards to celebrate a job well done
About Dunajec Rafting in KrakowStag weekend adventures - If you are an outdoorsman, nature lover, adventure seeker, then the trip to the Dunajec River Gorge is worth it, not only for the gorgeous surroundings, but also for the amazing natural white water rapids.
The small print
- Group minimum is 10 people
- We repeat, the transfer is THREE HOURS one way. So please allow a full day for this activity.
- We can also arrange accommodation in the area, if you would prefer to stay the night, make camp, sing songs around the campfire, roast wild boar and such.
- Rafting is an ‘at your own risk’ activity, and you will be asked to sign a disclaimer.